Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I made this GIFs for sis show's AT🤣
We voted it as 'scene of the month'😆
Nothing could beat it in cringe.
I never watched the show, praise the lord.😆
Saw this in one of reaction videos
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I made this GIFs for sis show's AT🤣
We voted it as 'scene of the month'😆
Nothing could beat it in cringe.
I never watched the show, praise the lord.😆
Saw this in one of reaction videos
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
I never watched the show, praise the lord.😆
Saw this in one of reaction videos
Nauntaki must have some connection with this Dadi😆
Both love Petrol
who taunts you
I live for such memes
the more bizzare weird outlandish its better😆
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
who taunts you
I live for such memes
the more bizzare weird outlandish its better😆
😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Nauntaki must have some connection with this Dadi😆
Both love Patrol
you mean petrol right? shouldn't that be kerosene?
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
you mean petrol right? shouldn't that be kerosene?
Yeah petrol. Damn typos😆
Kerosene is blue🤓
What was the color of nautanki's one?
I didn't watch
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Yeah petrol. Damn typos😆
Kerosene is blue🤓
What was the color of nautanki's one?
I didn't watch
logic mat lao pleaz. 😆chances of her having kerosene is much higher, where will she get petrol did she suck it out of the vehicles?
I ffw these scenes so no idea what did nautanki use
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
inhi ki kami thi😆
Its an old post actually😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3