I think CVS has least respect for marriage and husband wife thing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think CVS has least respect for marriage and husband wife thing
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5hmaPhFyp/?igshid=1elh8c15he1xd
How could cvs give this * sweetheart* word to to K! 🤢
logic dhoor dhoor tk kahin nhi hota Itv meinOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahahahaa 😂
I was watching a Turkish show,show bohat hi acha hai
Story of a gangster mafia and a female doctor
Forced marriage waha p b
But one thing I noticed that the girl tore her wedding dress ,phata huwa hi dress phena,no make up and constantly crying .
That's actually a dark love story but phir ridhima ki tarah usse b pyaar hota hai mafia se.
Least they didn't cm with the crap like another marriage and blah blah stuff.
janta maaf nhi karegehttps://www.instagram.com/p/CH5hmaPhFyp/?igshid=1elh8c15he1xd
How could cvs give this * sweetheart* word to to K! 🤢
🥳Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Congrats on new AT
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH5hmaPhFyp/?igshid=1elh8c15he1xd
How could cvs give this * sweetheart* word to to K! 🤢
Vansh says this - Music to my ears
K says this - My ears bleed🤢
last line🤣🤣
damn true
Kabir ki awaaz b zeher lagti h ab😡
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
logic dhoor dhoor tk kahin nhi hota Itv mein
I was watching a Turkish show,show bohat hi acha hai
Story of a gangster mafia and a female doctor
Forced marriage waha p b
But one thing I noticed that the girl tore her wedding dress ,phata huwa hi dress phena,no make up and constantly crying .
That's actually a dark love story but phir ridhima ki tarah usse b pyaar hota hai mafia se.
Least they didn't cm with the crap like another marriage and blah blah stuff.
They don’t have cvs there and dumb idiots like these to ruin things
logic is so out here