I don't like her dance always skip her dancing portion...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't like her dance always skip her dancing portion...
Isnt bruce batman's name
Originally posted by: Qadberry
Shivani told she isn't being ...... I forgot what she said, but she is doing just that I am 100% sure...
Avanga safe game adrathu illayam... She is giving 💯 contribution am... First week neraya heart break vanthucham... Next week lenthu nominate Kuda agalayam.
I think it’s a special permission for Suchi...maybe it’s something she needs really badly...however they are so lenient with contestants...sometimes they put certain conditions when they agree to be on the show.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Wr is sandy?
I was wondering the same...hope she charged her mobile
I think it’s a special permission for Suchi...maybe it’s something she needs really badly...however they are so lenient with contestants...sometimes they put certain conditions when they agree to be on the show.
Yes I think.... She may be allowed to write songs using pen and paper whenever she want..ithu BB ya Enna nu puriyala
Avanga safe game adrathu illayam... She is giving 💯 contribution am... First week neraya heart break vanthucham... Next week lenthu nominate Kuda agalayam.
yes this one I forgot... safe game
Next week confirm nomination. I think maybe Achu will do the honor.Avanga safe game adrathu illayam... She is giving 💯 contribution am... First week neraya heart break vanthucham... Next week lenthu nominate Kuda agalayam.
Shivani main contribution.. evlo kastama irunthallum kaila dance paniduvangalam..😛
shan bro take care 🤣 tom enna nadathulm naga porrpu illa 🤣Aari speaking now.. he says playing truthful