Well I think I know her favorite scene. So I'll give that as answer🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well I think I know her favorite scene. So I'll give that as answer🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No problem 😛

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Then I have to think now🤣
Think think
You can do it
PS : I am motivating u
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Did you send answers??
Yes she sent
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
If you want you can even answer on my behalf🤣
Arrey you told that you are interested in answering not creating qns
Now you are not even willing to answer
What is this ?!
Ohh now only i am online ?!
Ok then bye all
Good night
Sweet dreams
And haan
‼️Don’t forget to send the answers before
24th NOVEMBER 11:59am ‼️