Originally posted by: priya185
so you guys all don’t eat meat?
Good question- I'm vegan, guess Meena may not be vegan but close to it....Alina may eat both veg & non-veg...I can be wrong....on that...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
so you guys all don’t eat meat?
Good question- I'm vegan, guess Meena may not be vegan but close to it....Alina may eat both veg & non-veg...I can be wrong....on that...
yeah, its a boring show...Originally posted by: NCIUPZIWMWNXCTWA
Thanks for the review...I won't try then........sounds like might be a waste of time...😭
lol @ costco they are more expensive...but i dont buy any of the bottles except for big ones in case of an emergency till the expiry date...i use the filtered water from my house..Originally posted by: C4YS6ENKZ4D3ZL5E
Got you...that's why they may sometime give discounts..........
so 85 candles burnt the cake? ramsey will be proud of u lol
😂 isa knows me 🤣Originally posted by: CMGJK6GCPJZJBJ4P
Absolutely..👍🏼.I'm pardoning...turkey buddy... others may not be that merciful.........Meena will be too...not too sure about Alina though......
you said you want to be a king....lol😆Originally posted by: OOTSS4TKML5EUVIQ
Good afternoon, Priyaji! Aap kaise hain? Thank you for the compliment...Mujhae aab king banna hain....(is that correct Hindi even?)🤣🤣
lol i was thinking that mask we discussed about yesterday, why not ship it through this for trump & his aids?😆
I like Kapil’s show but he used to be betterthat show is nothing compared to snl...similar theme but jokes r boring..one of the comedians, sunil grover, used to be there...his jokes were more tolerable hence the show was a bit worth the watch but still the show was boring back than & it is still the same now...even snl is actually so-so but kapil sharms show is just bit lackluster in terms of delivering content..
Also I do not like demeaning jokes
hmm okies...i used to like it when grover was there...otherwise it has becoming boring...Originally posted by: priya185
I like Kapil’s show but he used to be better
Also I do not like demeaning jokes
copied from previous CC
why art thou isa? lol cheesy line...im dont like shakespeare & his confusing latin & english mixOriginally posted by: IXYNOZNZU6NBUPGF
Meena is cleaning her house..for Thanksgiving...
She is working on her PowerPoint
Taking a nap, watching college football
Maybe also planning to go to an NJ restaurant to eat a boring salad......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5