I still dont get why she dont put sindoor on maybe we mght get marriage rituals again after this mahima track and after that she will put it on
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I still dont get why she dont put sindoor on maybe we mght get marriage rituals again after this mahima track and after that she will put it on
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Nichu I started 2 watch begging if season 2 yesterday I'm in the part sequence bit the rudra award party 1
I watched the old episodes till 2 in the morning lol 🤣
waah waaah
im watching BB shaadi epsds.....sangeet ceremony now
Yh It was getting late and I just kept on saying ok just one more just one more aur dekhtein dekhtein it was 2 in the mourning 🤣
So much off-screen kamaal & no1 is here🤣
Is that pic of Abrargun together in a car new or old?
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yh It was getting late and I just kept on saying ok just one more just one more aur dekhtein dekhtein it was 2 in the mourning 🤣
happens happens
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
So much off-screen kamaal & no1 is here🤣
Is that pic of Abrargun together in a car new or old?
ha ha ha no idea...........
Anyway Sunday made..😉 now waiting for dhamaal expectation vs reality🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGm9nAeh1ct/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
i like ths pic.................... ❤️
Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1
So much off-screen kamaal & no1 is here🤣
Is that pic of Abrargun together in a car new or old?
It's new u can tell by the beared 🤣
Yes I knw lol 🤣