Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!
Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!
Chalo let's answer some questions-
Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)
Yep. I have. Few years back I was traveling through a very crowded bus and I was standing at the edge of door. Suddenly because of break I was about to fall from stairs but one guy hold my handbag and grabbed me in the bus. That was really scary actually😅 but that guy was quite hottie...😉
Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic
Ummm...may be yeh hai Mohabbatein it was good upto 1 year but after that it was illogical.
A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)
Harshad Chopra and Erica Fernandez( they are doing music video together♥️)
A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap
Yeh Jawani hai deewani...
Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)
So many... All bgm of pkyek
And if y'all ignore my post without answering-
Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard
Your hair-tie will turn loose
Your pen will stop working
Relatives Diwali ko gift nahi denge
Mobile ka charger ghum ho jayega😈
Have fun😉
Ps: great post as always...♥️