Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!

Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!

Chalo let's answer some questions-

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)

LOL I can't really remember any cliche moment rn but a friend said something very cheesy/filmy recently 😆 My friend said if two people see the first snowfall together, they are meant to be together 🤣 I made fun of my friend a lot for this because it sounds so cheesy

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic😆

Gangaa 😆 - but the lead actors were really talented! 

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

Nikita Dutta and Namit Khanna

A movie you would like to see in the form of a daily soap

Jab We Met

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Sanjivani - Sidisha BGM

And if y'all ignore my post without answering-

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard

Your hair-tie will turn loose

Your pen will stop working

Relatives Diwali ko gift nahi denge

Mobile ka charger ghum ho jayega😈

Have fun😉

[/QUOTE]

My answers are in purple

Ahh thank you for this topic, Lavy. I miss our fun days on the forum ❤️ Will drop by here in a couple weeks if I am able to

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Lavy SP bringing new show remake of JWM

Ho gaya siyappa

Story ki dhajiya udengi😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Ahaa! Lavy back with another Interesting topic!⭐️ And the curses are more interesting🤣

Ofcourse😉 they are my fav part😎🤣

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc)

Nah! Kash ekbar hua hota ... *Day Dreaming*🤣

Hojayega ji.... there will be a day when you will slip... pakadnewale ki guarantee nahi🤣

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic

If Saraswatichandra categorised as typical then it is, otherwise I think it would be Kumkum Bhagya which I had left a long ago. Also watched some tracks of many typical ITV but not followed the show throughout.

Same I have watched many like really many illogical dramas but didn't follow them😆

Never watched Saraswatichadra or KB but Ik KB kya hai🤣

A pair you would love to see on-screen(shouldn't have worked together till date)

Any pair is fine with me as long as story is good.

Mhare jaisi hai chori😆🤗

X - man series of MCU

Apun ne nahi dekhi😆

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Right now can't think of anything apart EDKV2, Saraswatichandra track tune.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

OMG PC's IG!!!!🥳

Congo girl

Ahh yes I meant HC!

Here you can re-open the cases in High Court and if you still aren't happy and have something substantial you can go to the Supreme Court.... it's common at least till High Courts!

Of course😆 ITV always needs someone's mom as villain

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc😆)

LOL I can't really remember any cliche moment rn but a friend said something very cheesy/filmy recently 😆 My friend said if two people see the first snowfall together, they are meant to be together 🤣 I made fun of my friend a lot for this because it sounds so cheesy

I like such superstitions😆 they make normal things look filmy!

Did you see it with anyone?🤣

GIF baby naughty reaction - animated GIF on GIFER

Gangaa 😆 - but the lead actors were really talented! 

Maine uske baad bhi bohot sare dekhe😆 Gangaa is like guilty pleasure🤣

Nikita Dutta and Namit Khanna

They will make a dazzling pair

Jab We Met

SP pe aaraha hai according to Bhagu!😆

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Sanjivani - Sidisha BGM

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard

Your hair-tie will turn loose

Your pen will stop working

Have fun😉

My answers are in purple

Ahh thank you for this topic, Lavy. I miss our fun days on the forum ❤️ Will drop by here in a couple weeks if I am able to

@pinky

Thanks for replying Alina.... it's been long that you replied in my topic😭

Do come🤗

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Ho gaya siyappa

Story ki dhajiya udengi😆

what? kya naam se?

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Welcome to Lemonade with Lavy🤗

Lemonade GIFs | Tenor

I'll ask random fun questions here so that we all remain in touch! Do participate and have fun!

Note- It's not going to be related to the show so even if you aren't watching the show you can participate!

Chalo let's answer some questions-

Did you mean in real life?.... Translated the options...looks like the last one says meeting someone after years...That's the one for me.......

Sorry...didn't watch more than 2...& the current one at the present stage fits the bill........😭

Don't know much about ITV shows....just a guess...the actor Bucky shared oic. a while back with this FL (Suman)...

A beautiful mind....

I like EDKV2...& YPNTKH...

Your paneer in paneer ki sabji will turn hard Don't want that's why answered....🤣

Your hair-tie will turn loose That applies to me always.....

Your pen will stop working Always does when needed...so decided not to use this object...

Have fun😉

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Razia been looking for you all the while!

Missed you yaar!🤗

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Razia been looking for you all the while!

Missed you yaar!🤗

Bucky...who is that guy's pic you shared earlier....you said you like him...means his acting I guess....from ITV...trying t to remember his name something Sha

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Ahaa! Lavy back with another Interesting topic!⭐️ And the curses are more interesting🤣

Did you ever face an ITV cliche moment(like flying dupatta, slip and catch moment, palat ke dekhna, papers ka hawa mein udna, saalon baad kisiko wapis milna, etc)

Nah! Kash ekbar hua hota ... *Day Dreaming*🤣

Hmm...that doesn't qualify for day dreaming ....if it keeps happening then it should be that.........🤣

Last time you watched a typical ITV show even though it lacked logic

If Saraswatichandra categorised as typical then it is, otherwise I think it would be Kumkum Bhagya which I had left a long ago. Also watched some tracks of many typical ITV but not followed the show throughout.

Any pair is fine with me as long as story is good.

X - man series of MCU

I love that movie too...now under the Marvel franchise.........👍🏼

Your fav bgm on ITV(can be instrumental versions of songs, tracks for characters or anything)

Right now can't think of anything apart EDKV2, Saraswatichandra track tune.