Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ku6 jyada hi boss wali feeling dedi🤣
wahi to, I was shouting from here ki are re boss control, character mein raho yaar🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ku6 jyada hi boss wali feeling dedi🤣
wahi to, I was shouting from here ki are re boss control, character mein raho yaar🤪🤣
And then again I saw many things more yaaar
Originally posted by: merryyura
Makers se ab koi ummeed nahi rahi mujhe.. agar yeh riddhima K ki shaadi sachi mei dikhaya na then good bye IMMJ2, it was nice to know you 😵
Same here esshu
Will go back to our kdrama land 🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
wahi to, I was shouting from here ki are re boss control, character mein raho yaar🤪🤣
Kyu Neha 😂😂
Originally posted by: merryyura
Makers se ab koi ummeed nahi rahi mujhe.. agar yeh riddhima K ki shaadi sachi mei dikhaya na then good bye IMMJ2, it was nice to know you 😵
Darra mat tu Eesha
Shaadi rokne ke liye Vihaan hai
Kyu fikar kar rahi hai tu
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyu Neha 😂😂
pichle page pe jo gif daala hai wo dekh, boss character se bahar aa gye the🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Yaad karo then batana...
I was driving and driving somewhere
I was like omggg wow I’m driving well as I thought I’ve forgotten to drive as I didn’t drive for a long time
so I’m like driving so well in the road and going alone putting the vehicle here and there 🤣
But CC mein zarror annna gappe marne k liye...🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
bechari riddhu fultu confused🤣
Taaad rahi thi apne chikne ko 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was driving and driving somewhere
I was like omggg wow I’m driving well as I thought I’ve forgotten to drive as I didn’t drive for a long time
so I’m like driving so well in the road and going alone putting the vehicle here and there 🤣
You are funny...🤣