Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats good. Had dinner?
Yeah just finished dinner.. what about you?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thats good. Had dinner?
Yeah just finished dinner.. what about you?!
Originally posted by: nimarious
Soni 🤗
Oh acha....
Epi dekha 🤢.....kabir ka behaviour dekhke m soch rhi hu usse ridz maar hi kyu nhi deti ishani k saath milkar....the way he behaved yesterday 🤮
Haan aaj ka srif 10 min rihaan worth tha all bakwaas🤢
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah just finished dinner.. what about you?!
Will have in 10 mins😆
🤣🤣
You save Kabira data😤😤😤
Yes joi was behind me, so ended up baking
Wow i love chocolate cake
Sofna still not on bed
I'm always on bed🙈..I just sleep after 6am😆
🤗 hello! It’s past 1. You should be asleepEnters like Vansh - turns on the alarm, gathers ATians and .......🤗🤗🤗😆
Im worried about going around + personally replying that I'll become like Kabira asking him everyone to call him "bhai"😨😨🤣🤣
Such mein when I remember that 😤
Kuch bhi to unpredictable nhi hua😑
Ulta kuch jyada hi predictable hua
Enters like Vansh - turns on the alarm, gathers ATians and .......🤗🤗🤗😆
Im worried about going around + personally replying that I'll become like Kabira asking him everyone to call him "bhai"😨😨🤣🤣
🤣
Sofi baby..🤗
Enters like Vansh - turns on the alarm, gathers ATians and .......🤗🤗🤗😆
Im worried about going around + personally replying that I'll become like Kabira asking him everyone to call him "bhai"😨😨🤣🤣
Your appearance enough, everyone will call you behen🤣🤣