lol dont worry we'll put this on him lol...fake turkey mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oVH1dRgHYY&ab_channel=TheHallofAdvertising
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol dont worry we'll put this on him lol...fake turkey mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oVH1dRgHYY&ab_channel=TheHallofAdvertising
what post?
I was lazy to type Night Owl Gang so made it NOG....people were confused from my coding...game.....🤣
lol dont worry we'll put this on him lol...fake turkey mask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oVH1dRgHYY&ab_channel=TheHallofAdvertising
That's a good one....we should send the mover too.......🤣
lol i thought u meant egg nog lol...easters faraway lolOriginally posted by: 4TTNZNCNRRGA7UZZ
I was lazy to type Night Owl Gang so made it NOG....people were confused from my coding...game.....🤣
amazon has a certain $__ or more deal on free shipping...if this mask costs more than $25 than amazon should have no problem lol...idk what shipping deals they offer on free shipping...lol
lol i thought u meant egg nog lol...easters faraway lol
That's what I clarified in my post to Razia...in the other CC......🤣
amazon has a certain $__ or more deal on free shipping...if this mask costs more than $25 than amazon should have no problem lol...idk what shipping deals they offer on free shipping...lol
No dear I meant...a real mover...who helps people in moving........hope you got it.....🤣
lol they actually sell it?
lol just cover up the mouth with a mask lol
lol oh ok...lol i thought ship it more digitally bc his son tested positive lol 😆Originally posted by: 6XUDLUWNACH4XLLB
No dear I meant...a real mover...who helps people in moving........hope you got it.....🤣
Actually savory foods are more appreciated than the staple ones....because they're usually available in abundant so we don't appreciate them much......maybe sometime we should live on savory food......not a bad idea...what will help us to appreciate the staple ones more.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5