Gn Rishi baby..🤗 tc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gn Rishi baby..🤗 tc
Oh God dreams in this show are the weirdo thgs ever🤣🤣
I know so kya pata shaadi ka popat ho and woh K ka dream ho🤣
N uske dreams ka popat ho with Vihaan’s entry 🤣
Bye dear see u trow
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha aww chalo koi nahi
Yeah so I am enjoying now warm evening 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I know so kya pata shaadi ka popat ho and woh K ka dream ho🤣
N uske dreams ka popat ho with Vihaan’s entry 🤣
It should be like that only I tell u ...maaza ayega 🤣🤣
It should be like that only I tell u ...maaza ayega 🤣🤣
Yeah idhar sehra sajaaye K will be in his dreamland n here on the other end Ridz enter with Vihaan as Vansh 🤣
Kitna maza aayega ..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah idhar sehra sajaaye K will be in his dreamland n here on the other end Ridz enter with Vihaan as Vansh 🤣
Kitna maza aayega ..🤣
I wanna see his face when Vihaan ll enter VR Mansion 😎🤣
I wanna see his face when Vihaan ll enter VR Mansion 😎🤣
Yeah it will be worth watching 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah it will be worth watching 🤣
For sure😆🤣
Hope CVs ll handle this track well yaar🤔
I don’t know from where my playlist is playing a 90s song toofaan.🤣
N I can imagine this song when Vihaan enters and brings a storm for maa beta..
Abhi Aaya Nahi Hai Jo
Abhi Aaya Huva Hai Jo
Abhi Aanewaala Hai Jo
Use Toofaan Kehate Hain
Khuda Ki Shaan Kehate Hain
🥳