Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Jee iis mein bhi hai😒.why is she everywhere?
She was out of dramas since a long time. Let her have a chance. In fact she is much better than many of newcomers. I loved her in Prem Gali.😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Jee iis mein bhi hai😒.why is she everywhere?
She was out of dramas since a long time. Let her have a chance. In fact she is much better than many of newcomers. I loved her in Prem Gali.😃
She is a good actress.but i don't like her😕She was out of dramas since a long time. Let her have a chance. In fact she is much better than many of newcomers. I loved her in Prem Gali.😃
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Jee iis mein bhi hai😒.why is she everywhere?
everywhere? she is only in prem gali as far as i know
Web series mein bhi hai.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
everywhere? she is only in prem gali as far as i know
It will be interesting to see their chemistry
hope it replaces zebaish!
Nice poster
Looking forward to it
She was out of dramas since a long time. Let her have a chance. In fact she is much better than many of newcomers. I loved her in Prem Gali.😃
She is looking far better than sohai in prem gali.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
hope it replaces zebaish!
I hope the same. I just can't wait for this one.