no ideaOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
That sounds thoda weird... incase there's some emergency how does the school help?
My parents don’t know my blood type
I will try to ask the gp 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no ideaOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
That sounds thoda weird... incase there's some emergency how does the school help?
My parents don’t know my blood type
I will try to ask the gp 😆
Did you wipe it lot?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Haan yaad aya(aana nahi chahiye tha🥱😆) Shravan ne ek dot nikala tha itna yaad aya😆
Yes... they met as teenagers and got married as adults with family ki consent... khatam kahani😆
I don't even visit the forum now... updates padkar kyun dimag ka dahi banau?😆
New promo wala dekha maine phir bhi and I have no words!
Mete Babu ke suggestion pe I have started watching Ishqbaaz and am enjoying it a lot... my binge watching skills are in full form😎😆
Khatam kaise karte mujhe woh dekhne ka intezaar hai issliye😆
I also started watching that show with full enthusiasm but dropped after seeing someone whom I couldn't like...
Binge watching skills are in full form of mine too, now using those in Kdrama🤣
I ain't on any other SM so this is my go to for a break. I enjoy every single minute here😉
I read them all but my replies are sporadic at times
I am on IG but I am not there... my last post is 1 year 1 month old🤣 last story is 4 months old🤣 and I only like posts and comment at times. Haroz itna feed bhi nahi hota ki 5 mins bhi nikle so same here🤗
They aren't Babu... I enjoy reading your replies a lot😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That sounds thoda weird... incase there's some emergency how does the school help?
Ours is also not mandatory...
not recentlyOriginally posted by: SAEYSNBDPL5MRNON
Did you wipe it lot?
Any suggestions what to do ? I think I pressed it hard once
Welcome Isa darling... how are you?
in yhm child welcomed second wife ishita
Originally posted by: OOC3KD6VBNUKB6Z3
Good! I am on and off now. Just need to take care of few things in between.
No probs... you came and here and that means a lot❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5