I thought u went to bed?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought u went to bed?
For sure that is for Riddhu 🤣

main tohh yehi karti hu😆
I kept skipping all the episodes😉
👏👏 Let’s just get rid of AP first then we can destroy Kabir slowly . .Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s the most annoying thing
Can’t Riddhima throw them also into the pool and put some wires for 440 volts 😂😂
upar se Ishani ki taunts🤪
Arey angre tu isko kahin le kar jaa..
But ishani gives tight slap by her words to maa beta and I like that.. Vansh ki behen hai sahi maayno mein..
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I thought u went to bed?

When its abt her Vansh baby she doesnt go sleep ;)
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
👏👏 Let’s just get rid of AP first then we can destroy Kabir slowly . .
Agreed 100%👍🏼
sooo cuteeee😳
Maine tob kabz ke scènes starting se skip kiye hai.. sirf vansh ho wohi scenes dekhti thi..😆
Baaki sab ko udaao VanGre and RiAnsh ka dekhti thi..