this is so adorable ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this is so adorable ☺️
Upar se woh maa beta sar pe jhoomro bann ke naach rahe hai..🤪
Main bi😆😆 typo🤗
I know. 🤗 Understand your typos..😆Was just messing with you..😉
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Upar se woh maa beta sar pe jhoomro bann ke naach rahe hai..🤪
Dono ko toh🤬🤬
That’s why getting mad to see whole episode
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I know. 🤗 Understand your typos..😆Was just messing with you..😉
I know🤣 bekar typo also u can understand 🤗
Then mat dekho naah.. chill karo..😆
Vihaan wala part dekh lo..
I know🤣 bekar typo also u can understand 🤗
🤣
Ohh damn guess which song my playlist started playing 😆
Tere chehre se nazar nahi hatati
Nazaare hum kya dekhe..🤣
this is also very very adorable.