ghanta piano bajayega🤔 haath lagaya to cvs ko chodenge nahi hum. That piano belongs to vansh's beautiful fingers😳
The whole VR mansion belongs to him😭seeing K roaming it and claiming his haq is so wrong.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
ghanta piano bajayega🤔 haath lagaya to cvs ko chodenge nahi hum. That piano belongs to vansh's beautiful fingers😳
The whole VR mansion belongs to him😭seeing K roaming it and claiming his haq is so wrong.
my friend Nabila loves wearing watch like anything😆I myself don't ever wear watch on wrist so I did not ever notice this matter.
I often tease her by singing tumko mili hai aaj ye ghadiyan naseeb se😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
can anyone send this wish list to Mamta😆
Nabila i am afraid the torture wont be over that soon (one week for me was like ages 🤧)
I know mamta never hears it. I'm sure after vihaan's entry in VR mansion. Mission, vision, purpose, spying sab kuch start ho jai gi 🤢
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
He looks good either way hahaha 2 in one
Hahaha
I personally like men who has a beard 😛
So for me Rrahul baby looks good in the Vansh wala beard
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
He looks good either way hahaha 2 in one
Yes Soni , i agree😁
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahaha
I personally like men who has a beard 😛
So for me Rrahul baby looks good in the Vansh wala beard
Hehehehe okie
ghoomne do, naukaro ki waise bhi kami hai wahan😆 aur claim karne se thodi na kuch hota hai😉Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
The whole VR mansion belongs to him😭seeing K roaming it and claiming his haq is so wrong.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Yes Soni , i agree😁
But i have sofe corner for vihaan look ☺️
Let see kya hota hain 🤔
Waise bhi ,we have no other option except waiting😅