Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Both are my absolute favorite...so hard it is..but will go for second...
Both are my favorite for different reasons😆
First one was really adorable😁
Second one was kinda intense❤️
Originally posted by: vallu123
Both are my absolute favorite...so hard it is..but will go for second...
I too agree with u
But second is actually so good
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Both are my favorite for different reasons😆
First one was really adorable😁
Second one was kinda intense❤️
That’s true!
I loved both but I kind of prefer the second one a bit more :))
Moi love both❤️
But in 2 hug one both RiAnsh are enjoying the hug ☺️😳😆whereas in 1st hug Riddhu is a bit scared and lost and Vansh enjoying the most 😉☺️🤣
Moi love both❤️
But in 2 hug one both RiAnsh are enjoying the hug ☺️😳😆whereas in 1st hug Riddhu is a bit scared and lost and Vansh enjoying the most 😉☺️🤣
Oh yes Ziva that’s true 😃
Even I love both of these RiAnsh hugs but a little bit more for second one ❤️
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Oh yes Ziva that’s true 😃
Even I love both of these RiAnsh hugs but a little bit more for second one ❤️
Yeah the second hug is so intense ☺️
Yeah the second hug is so intense ☺️
Yes and it was so cute and lovely too 😊