niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends,

Its been long I have been active on India forums, pretty long!!! Infact its been long that I have seen some ITV show!!!

I wouldn't say gum hai kisikey pyaar me is completely different, because love triangles are common concept!!! But what's different is a triangle without all three in love and are already married!!!!

Virat Chavan, seems a Promising character!!!! He is matured and straight forward, but yet when the matter comes of heart he needs to grow a lot!!! Its going to be very intresting to see that when he will actually realise that he has taken his attraction as love ( generally this happens in teenage) and promised pakhi an impossible thing, what will he do!!! How will he redeem himself, when he will actually fall in love with sai!!!

Pakhi, ok I have already started hating this character, but that's what show is suppose to do!!! We are meant to hate pakhi!!! She is a pampered child who just wants what she demands!!! Virat is her obsession and she is not realising that in her obsession she is missing the chance of actually falling in love with Samrat!!! I know being ITV she wouldn't realise this soon, but if she does I would like to see her redemption towards Samrat!!

Sai, now this is the character that I know I am going to fall in love with!! She is a teenage girl with her own set of immaturity, misunderstanding, with time insecurities as well!!! Now she is going to be tied up with responsibilities, when actually it was her age to fly as free bird, comeon she is just entering college life!!! Now how will her immaturity deal with the matured surrounding is going to be something worth watching and to it the addition is I am a no nonsense girl!! Should be fun to see!!!!

The story looks refreshing, hopefully it will remain refreshing and not convert into a typical saas bahu saga!!! (Being it on star plus I can just hope). I hope none of the characters are murdered for the sake of trp!!!

The supporting cast as well in intresting!!! Let's see what the story unfolds!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the forum. 

Yes, Pakhi is obsessed and I canโ€™t stand her. Itโ€™s going to be interesting watching SaiRat equation after the wedding. 
Im sure Pakhi will try to make life difficult for Sai. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey! Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค—

True that is! Virat needs to improve regarding his heart ๐Ÿ˜† He will soon realise things

Like you said, we are supposed to hate pakhi. But I wish she is shown as a strong character than just an obsessed woman. I can't stand her these days. waiting for Sai to bring her back to reality.

Sai- Yes, like u said, it's her age to fly like a free bird. I hope they won't just treat her as a bahu. She is still a student. But I'm interested to see her character graph. Other than Virat, I also want to see her bonding with Aswini and Virat's Tai

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Welcome to the forum. 

Yes, Pakhi is obsessed and I canโ€™t stand her. Itโ€™s going to be interesting watching SaiRat equation after the wedding. 
Im sure Pakhi will try to make life difficult for Sai. 

Now a days toh even I can't stand pakhi, she is becoming way to irritating!!!

I basically want to see sai's reaction first than anyone's else, when Virat wil tell her that he agrees to marriage!!

I am also looking forward for sairat, let's see what unfolds!!!

niakush thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Hey! Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค—

True that is! Virat needs to improve regarding his heart ๐Ÿ˜† He will soon realise things

Like you said, we are supposed to hate pakhi. But I wish she is shown as a strong character than just an obsessed woman. I can't stand her these days. waiting for Sai to bring her back to reality.

Sai- Yes, like u said, it's her age to fly like a free bird. I hope they won't just treat her as a bahu. She is still a student. But I'm interested to see her character graph. Other than Virat, I also want to see her bonding with Aswini and Virat's Tai

Thank you!!!

Said true, pakhi now days is becoming hell irritating!!! But what's more irritating is, Virat is supporting her obsession!!! Man you need to understand she is your brother k dhulan!!!

I am also interested to see sai's equation with Ashwini and devyani!!! Ashwini is I guess only when who will be welcoming sai in Chavan nivas!!!

I am also looking forward for some tashan between bhavani n sai initially!!!!

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niakush

Thank you!!!

Said true, pakhi now days is becoming hell irritating!!! But what's more irritating is, Virat is supporting her obsession!!! Man you need to understand she is your brother k dhulan!!!

I am also interested to see sai's equation with Ashwini and devyani!!! Ashwini is I guess only when who will be welcoming sai in Chavan nivas!!!

I am also looking forward for some tashan between bhavani n sai initially!!!!

Virat is yet to witness the Original Pakhi. Then we'll see how is he going to handle her ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, I am interested to see her bond with Aswini and Devyani too!

Bhavani and Sai are gonna be lit ๐Ÿ˜ˆ