How was the episode?
This track is going till dec 😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How was the episode?
This track is going till dec 😳😳
looks like preeta wa truly poisioned its like the first time all spoilers are coming true i hope sherylns baby daddy prithvi is exposed as well with this track and the episode was okish no preeran scene everyone worried abt preeta and brothers scene and whats up with ths kareena bua i feel like smashing her skull on a wall
Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha
looks like preeta wa truly poisioned its like the first time all spoilers are coming true i hope sherylns baby daddy prithvi is exposed as well with this track and the episode was okish no preeran scene everyone worried abt preeta and brothers scene and whats up with ths kareena bua i feel like smashing her skull on a wall
oh god i even help you with this, double is better. 👍🏼😆
Episode was meh🤢
Just Luthra beothers scene was good.
Skipped everything else.
BTW why doesn't Preeta wear red Chura...but Sherlyn does🤔
Preeta is the newly married bride. Not Sherlyn.
I hope Kareena faces embarrassment and taunts from guests
Oh I forgot this is reserved for Aroras and Preeta only 🥴🥴🥴
Originally posted by: 4PM2A3OPFCHOQQ2J
oh god i even help you with this, double is better. 👍🏼😆
Count me in.
Triple is better.
am I the only one that finds her bangles super uncomfortable?Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Episode was meh🤢
Just Luthra beothers scene was good.
Skipped everything else.
BTW why doesn't Preeta wear red Chura...but Sherlyn does🤔
Preeta is the newly married bride. Not Sherlyn.
her bangles are quite huge on her hands tthats what i think whenever i see themOriginally posted by: TAEELUUM6GEUBTRT
am I the only one that finds her bangles super uncomfortable?
her stupid hatred is even greater for that lady then her love for her own family if she is supporting that girl who made a scene when she was drunk infront of all guests and media i wish the guests embarass her when karan breaks preeta's fast
Originally posted by: XCLSSD2RSB7MJ2BR
am I the only one that finds her bangles super uncomfortable?
Full hand bengals are uncomfortable if thats what you're asking.
But I do like these "just newly married" things.
About Sherlyn...I don't pay much attention to her😆