Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadbadghotlafan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krish58

Gosh I miss the show so much ..and the forum too ....I wish we get season2 back may be with new story but  with same  actors

i too miss it too much 

I want the same story to continue but closing daulatram's topic asap

Edited by gadbadghotlafan - 3 years ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gadbadghotlafan

i too miss it too much 

I want the same story to continue but closing daulatram's topic asap

You know they really messed up the ending ..the show had the good possibility to come back if they had shown that ghotalas leave earth after they find out  samar . I e. Before the sonachandi matter and everything..that part of the show was utter mess everything seem rushed. I would be frank here I loved the show but they should have ended the show right when they were going back to their planet and samar bluttered out that he is married etc etc.  I don't know but I feel like if they hadn't shown that part then .the show had 99%of chances to come back but they really messed up with samar and him being married and even these sharad ana anna marriage everything seemed rushed ..and messed 

Originally posted by: Krish58

You know they really messed up the ending ..the show had the good possibility to come back if they had shown that ghotalas leave earth after they find out  samar . I e. Before the sonachandi matter and everything..that part of the show was utter mess everything seem rushed. I would be frank here I loved the show but they should have ended the show right when they were going back to their planet and samar bluttered out that he is married etc etc.  I don't know but I feel like if they hadn't shown that part then .the show had 99%of chances to come back but they really messed up with samar and him being married and even these sharad ana anna marriage everything seemed rushed ..and messed 

yes that's true