Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
I dont know why but I am loving this pic so much ❤️
. I can look at it forever.
Iske baal ko aise edit kyun kiya 😱
Pura pic acha tha na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
I dont know why but I am loving this pic so much ❤️
. I can look at it forever.
Iske baal ko aise edit kyun kiya 😱
Pura pic acha tha na
Maine intentionally nahin kiya but edit main aisa ho gaya. He looks amazing with hair in the pic but edit banane ke time pe chala gaya
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
I dont know why but I am loving this pic so much ❤️
. I can look at it forever.
Yes. Lovely this is. Too sweet
glad Kaada and Rings are permanent 😍✌️
niya says he looks like thor 😆Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHu5yDmDtL3/?igshid=eoqvzos13377
If love and warmth had a face ❤️
he is the one taking selfies 😀 look at their height difference I love it. So cute 🌟😘☺️Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHu5yDmDtL3/?igshid=eoqvzos13377
If love and warmth had a face ❤️
nahi abhi bhi maa hoon, Naani toh banungi main. Time hai 😅Ye Nani dadi ban gayi poora.
THATS THE WORD haha.Kitna dino baad khuleaam pyar.
full marks to Ritu ✓And the Comment of the day award goes to the above❤️
🤣🤣 yea wala why gorgeous why hone se pehele he has to run for his life 🤣
aisa hoga to bohot achcha hoga. We will get another epic like why gorgeous why.
Go gogogo cartwheels at home