Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Kisine mujhe good night nahi bola🥺
Tum sab ki nind toot jayegi aaj dekhna🤪
Goodnight Asfiaa🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Kisine mujhe good night nahi bola🥺
Tum sab ki nind toot jayegi aaj dekhna🤪
Goodnight Asfiaa🤗
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Kisine mujhe good night nahi bola🥺
Tum sab ki nind toot jayegi aaj dekhna🤪
good night Asfia dear...🤗
whoa.. this is amazing Nishu...👏👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
whoa.. this is amazing Nishu...👏👍🏼
Haina thats what we all said, she isnt satisfied :(
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina thats what we all said, she isnt satisfied :(
ya..kitna mast she has sketched.. I couldn't even do 1% of it..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ya..kitna mast she has sketched.. I couldn't even do 1% of it..
Ikr mein toh srif stick figures hi sketch karpati hahahha
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ikr mein toh srif stick figures hi sketch karpati hahahha
😆 we are novice category artists..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 we are novice category artists..😆
Hahaha exactly very novice
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hahaha exactly very novice
Kisi din I will share my kalakari..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kisi din I will share my kalakari..🤣
🤣🤣 okie waiting