Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey thank you for the reply
I was thinking of a scene where since riddhima is paralyzed Ap tries to kill because she actually trusted vansh. And while trying to save herself riddhima is badly injured and ends up in coma.
And Vansh finally came to know about to all the dirty deeds of Ishani ,Aryan and Ap..
I think this will become a Ts😝😝...
Hey An OS request Vansh comes back to take revenge and full on torture riddhima emotionally but riddhima is able to prove her innocence and Ap and Kabir are also caught.
But riddhima tries to end her life and end up losing her memory and vansh feels devastated about it...
I have a request instead of Vansh falling down the cliff its Riddhima who tries save Vansh who was still misunderstanding Riddhima's love to be fake & she tried to kill Siya..
Originally posted by: the-havelgirl03
I have a request instead of Vansh falling down the cliff its Riddhima who tries save Vansh who was still misunderstanding Riddhima's love to be fake & she tried to kill Siya.
Your request is complete: riansh os: tere ishq mein marjawan
I want a request in which not vansh but ridhima jumped off the cliff and yeah Kabir also there and says that he loves ridhima but she jumps and vansh after coming home opens about anu.and Kabir relation but after 2 months ridhima comes home but has a memory loss. I think this will be short story
I want a request in which not vansh but ridhima jumped off the cliff and yeah Kabir also there and says that he loves ridhima but she jumps and vansh after coming home opens about anu.and Kabir relation but after 2 months ridhima comes home but has a memory loss. I think this will be short story
I want the same
I just love ur os stories cg creations everything is amazing u r really talented n blessings to riansh fandom
Seems like I found a hidden riansh treasure here, such amazing stuff👏
Gur I have a request ...mirchi wali 😳 plzzz don't mind ....RiAnsh shower romance if possible 😳☺️☺️😆🤣
Request completed!