Yes, Tapish also wears spectacles. But when I posted this question I had a doubt whether he was a shape-shifting prey bird or a human. That doubt became clear when I saw his transformation in an episode later.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes, Tapish also wears spectacles. But when I posted this question I had a doubt whether he was a shape-shifting prey bird or a human. That doubt became clear when I saw his transformation in an episode later.
Maybe those glasses enhance his already good vision
Maybe those glasses enhance his already good vision
Actually, Daksh's vision is not good. When Aarohi pushed him after dancing with him Daksh fell on the floor. His spectacles also fell from his eyes. Then he couldn't see clearly without his spectacles. I remember that scene well.
Yeh old posts wapas samne kyon aa rahe hai?😆
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Style hai! Daksh bhaiya ki style!!
Wow.. It's strange.. Maine usko Bhaiya bola tha jis pe baad mein Mujhe crush aaya hai!! 🤣
OK not actually Daksh, Suchit pe crush hai thoda thoda after Sharad 😆
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Yeh old posts wapas samne kyon aa rahe hai?😆
Deepika commented on this post. So, it came to the front.
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
Yeh old posts wapas samne kyon aa rahe hai?😆
Kyu tum ya koi aur naye post nhi bana rahi ho 😭
Maaro mujhe maaro
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Actually, Daksh's vision is not good. When Aarohi pushed him after dancing with him Daksh fell on the floor. His spectacles also fell from his eyes. Then he couldn't see clearly without his spectacles. I remember that scene well.
Aisa bhi kuch hai🤓
Kya aisa kuch hain? 😆
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
Actually, Daksh's vision is not good. When Aarohi pushed him after dancing with him Daksh fell on the floor. His spectacles also fell from his eyes. Then he couldn't see clearly without his spectacles. I remember that scene well.
I guess his vision is impaired given that he is probably half human. Maybe he is half human.