Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Vansh ko dekhe bina teri DP bhi nakre dikha rahi hai 🤣
😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Vansh ko dekhe bina teri DP bhi nakre dikha rahi hai 🤣
😂😂😂
Again DP change hehe i liked the previous heart n N one😳
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I'm good! how are you?
I visited the CC for awhile and then went to sleep. 😆
I am good too and busy u r now? U coming for only few mins?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hellooo Soni 😃😃
U changed ur dp :)
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U changed ur dp :)
Yessss I did :))
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yessss I did :))
I am still seeing ur old dp though :(
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Again DP change hehe i liked the previous heart n N one😳
abhi kaun sa dikh raha hai?🤔
mujhe to kisi ka bhi nahi dikh raha
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good too and busy u r now? U coming for only few mins?
yesterday i was! after attending so many meetings and also visiting relatives, i was totally burnt out 😆
Today i am here to enjoy 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
abhi kaun sa dikh raha hai?🤔
mujhe to kisi ka bhi nahi dikh raha
Abhi woh blue color pendent wala dikhraha and light blue background
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hiii everyone🤗
Hi soni...