She was awesome while argu 👏
You go girl 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She was awesome while argu 👏
You go girl 🥳
I'm glad Sam is staying away from Bala 😊
Originally posted by: Fortune13
I'm glad Sam is staying away from Bala 😊
U think so she is away? I thought coz of task she is away..
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
U think so she is away? I thought coz of task she is away..
Oh no, that's quite possible 😭
Thanks sandy 🤗
VM ❤️
It's good chance for Sam
Hope she becomes captain again
She can futher extend her stay for two weeks 😎
Based on this week eviction offline votes ... she is in bottom three if If I m not wrong
Hope she wins using her smartness as always