Kangna Ranawat....jab moonh kholti hai...bokwas he karti hai... utni he delusional...🤣

Page
of
1Kangna Ranawat....jab moonh kholti hai...bokwas he karti hai... utni he delusional...🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think they both speak the truth against people jinke fans ko wo bardaasht nahi Hota Hain.😆
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
I think they both speak the truth against people jinke fans ko wo bardaasht nahi Hota Hain.😆
🤣 🤣 dil behlane ko Galib khayal achha hai...👍🏼
🤣 🤣
Whatever floats your boat.😆
She reminds me of Tuli last year who used to bajao Shukla
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
She reminds me of Tuli last year who used to bajao Shukla
u mean Vishal...right??🤣

😂😂 I had a feeling that she does resembles someone and now you've said it.
Kya alag hi level ki delusional bandi hai woh!
Farzi ke pange karwa lo bas. Least I should say Opportunist.
To me, she looks like Dolly Bindra season 2. 😃