Good girl🙌 Keep living on that motto❤
Oh thanks Sofna 🤗
That motto is soo good and this I’ve been having since many years in me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good girl🙌 Keep living on that motto❤
Oh thanks Sofna 🤗
That motto is soo good and this I’ve been having since many years in me
yes she's never been associated 👍🏼but is always been friendly with all her co-stars🤗
Yes she is
Hahaahhhaa
Ohhh okay - Helly is sooo nice and too good yaar
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m a big coffee lover
Come to Canada 🤗Mere ghar ke pass 3 coffee shop hai 😳
haan sahin kaha. Anupriya bilkul bardash nahi hoti🤢
Ha cheek pulling kiddo 🤣
Kaaaaaunnnn ?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Tuuuuuuu 😡
🤣🤣
sorry ghalati se mistake hogayiYou made him past 😭
Originally posted by: dipali13
Come to Canada 🤗Mere ghar ke pass 3 coffee shop hai 😳
Wow
Actually wanted to come there when we came to USA but couldn’t make it
yes, but I felt he was a better villain than Kabir has been. they should have done something. It’s unbearable now.Even I want to know.... even reading about them in updates is💆😑
They could've made him an honest cop - it would've turned the tide of the show - but AP wouldn't b able to give birth to anything less than a 🐍😷
Remember Shyamwa🤣He was devil on another level