Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
They r dragging too much
Haina seriously 🤢 n they r showing KaAP more ugh we want riansh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
They r dragging too much
Haina seriously 🤢 n they r showing KaAP more ugh we want riansh
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
ohh sounds fun Rishi. I miss my coffee dates with friends too. It’s how we caught up and vented. Now I watch bad tv. Lol
Hmmmmm
Corona have changed things also on top of that now
Now friends come over and then we have coffee and all like that
😆
😆 I know there’s a lot of “speculation” and it’s quite amusing. Nia is someone a guy would party with. She looks fun. I have serious doubts it’s anything beyond that.
Haaaaa that’s specifically 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No no baba, i am a reader i dont have that writer skill
U give writer vibes🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
😆 😆 I know there’s a lot of “speculation” and it’s quite amusing. Nia is someone a guy would party with. She looks fun. I have serious doubts it’s anything beyond that.
That’s the doubt we all are having right now 😂😂
hahaha 😂 let’s hope the rest of the journey is sweet and not a complete cluster🤬Coffee only got him into her dreams. ...the bitterness was a barrier. ..now tea needed to sweeten the rest of the journey😈😛🤣
Ps I'm like 5pgz behind
Tea only got him into her dreams. ...the bitterness was a barrier. ..now tea needed😈😛🤣
Kya theory hai yeh 😂
acha jawab diya tuche ko😆
That's why get wants to take Vansh's place so ardently 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina seriously 🤢 n they r showing KaAP more ugh we want riansh
I did not watch today's epi i will watch tmw's precap then decide.