Ur going already
Bye Nishu
Goodnight and catch u tomorrow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ur going already
Bye Nishu
Goodnight and catch u tomorrow
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Ek ladke ne...mein usse Bhai bana diya...🤣
Hahahahaa nissshuu 😂😂😂
Bechara
Good night rishi...
🤣🤣🤣
Areehhh 😂😂
Hello anybody home..??
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
helllloooooo
Hey rishi.. I thought everyone must be here guess they are in AT..😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hey rishi.. I thought everyone must be here guess they are in AT..😆
Some are there in AT Darshi but seems like no one is here
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Some are there in AT Darshi but seems like no one is here
I read rrahul is dancing,, is there any bts??