Its just going round and round in circle mu... clear mu
....sorry ... mu again ...nd nw clear mu and say sorry full form circle!😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its just going round and round in circle mu... clear mu
....sorry ... mu again ...nd nw clear mu and say sorry full form circle!😡
The episode was so rushed. The dance felt like fast forward. The song also was a poor choice. Preesha has wasted so many chances to say I Love You to Rudra. Doubt if she will get any more chances.
Now Preesha still has to say I Love You and Rudra now has to say I Am Sorry. When will they ever get beyond this hamster wheel?
The CVS are just writing the show in circles. Sorry but I am frustrated with the writing.
I am actually okay with Pree taking her time to say ILU. It has to happen sometime and the later, the better since that increases the potential for cute/romantic/dramatic scenes.
Agreed with the rest - the tracks are needlessly rushed, they need to slow down!
Originally posted by: Eloquent
Yup dance sequence was rushed.
Though you were right about drunk Pree!
It was all rushed. They could have let this episode be completely RuSha & then started the drama from tomorrow.
See the problem is last week entirely they gave lots of good Rusha scenes. Those type of episodes usually don’t get good TRP. I’m guessing the TRP we will get this week of last weeks episodes might maybe drop a little since TRP people like drama. Hence, the writers had to start things today itself since yesterday also it was mostly rusha.
How does this TRP work? More people watch romantic scenes and it goes down?😕
How does this TRP work? More people watch romantic scenes and it goes down?😕
By the past trends usually when there’s lots of drama and misunderstanding trp goes up and when there’s lots of romantic scenes and lovey dovey stuff people choose to watch on hotstar and not on tv. It’s strange. 😆 But I am hoping the YHC viewers turn out to be an exception! 😊
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHrKH4hhStT/?igshid=8d359gt8azuz
I loved her here ...she was full on sargun....song choice would have been better
Mahima's predictions are superb. She said tonight and voila, Rudra magically appears sans Preesha.
WorkerB
Seriously........ wat a prediction😂😂😂😂😂😂
Dance i too didnt like.... first f all song didnt lukd apt....
But end f dance ☺☺☺☺ poor Rudy.....
He was so ready... n madamji slept🤣
Dnt knw whtr epsd again had edit version on hs 😛