Originally posted by: livelytanu
Well he was impressed by her from the first meet. 😳
And he looked smitten in their 2nd
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Well he was impressed by her from the first meet. 😳
And he looked smitten in their 2nd
Riya's Diwali outfit is
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Yup agreed.
I always talk about Pranbir less about KrishDha but the truth is if I keep watching kkb the equal credit goes to them too.
The chemistry is always on point.
I wouldn't love Pranbir so much if KrishDha weren't so dope on screen❤️
Haan. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Bagh aar Rahal cheler golper moto hoye geche bepar ta😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Riya's Diwali outfit is
I told so😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Lol why were mummy papa feeling shy all of a sudden on Monday's episode?
I don't care.
You don't too.
😆
These actors get associated with the characters they play. So we cannot associate other actors with these main characters. I am not talking about villains and sides. But with the characters which are meant for main emotional connect. This is the reason why AsYa despite being so famous never worked when actor was changed. Times have changed. If we continue watching a show, we watch it for characters and actors both. And of course story is the main part.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I always talk about Pranbir less about KrishDha but the truth is if I keep watching kkb the equal credit goes to them too.
The chemistry is always on point.
I wouldn't love Pranbir so much if KrishDha weren't so dope on screen❤️
That was kind of the first scene. I was like what is this?
Originally posted by: livelytanu
This is the reason why AsYa despite being so famous never worked when actor was changed.
I am so happy KarBhi are back as AsYa❤️
Originally posted by: livelytanu
That was kind of the first scene. I was like what is this?
I skipped 😆
This is the reason I don't watch on TV
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3