Having left Shillong, and now settled in Siliguri, I want to go back to Shillong.
I don't have any idea about any other city/town/village. Guwahati is didn't appealed me, and Siliguri is also not my type.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Having left Shillong, and now settled in Siliguri, I want to go back to Shillong.
I don't have any idea about any other city/town/village. Guwahati is didn't appealed me, and Siliguri is also not my type.
Any peaceful place, with no social boundaries
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12