Originally posted by: livelytanu
This was posted on Tuesday's episode right?
Yes. Many FCs are doing that.
Thats why I post caps here before telecast.
Otherwise I wouldn't.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: livelytanu
This was posted on Tuesday's episode right?
Yes. Many FCs are doing that.
Thats why I post caps here before telecast.
Otherwise I wouldn't.
I like her more with straight hair.
I like anyway & every way❤️Originally posted by: livelytanu
I like her more with straight hair.
With her RL short hair more.
Sarita called Ranbir "Prachi ka hone wala pati" ☺️☺️☺️
Not being a party popper but
Prachi's forhead got hurt but their forheads didn't even get collided😆
Aliya ko budhapa chadh gaya hai. Ankhow ka ilaz karwao koi.
She's saying Pranbir don't look good together 🤣
Just like she thought Tanu/Meera is perfect for papa.
So mommy totally ignored Bittu's confession and saying "Gussa iske naak pe rehta hai, ye gussa pyaar se kam hoga" looking at Rhea
I can't even decide who do I hate the most in this show.
That we will never be able to see on TV na. 😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
That we will never be able to see on TV na. 😆
We did in Ranbir's dream❤️
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3