Whats up girls... I hate Sunday evening as it reminds me I have go to work on monday 😕 I want a vacation..
Plus just remembered I am on call 😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whats up girls... I hate Sunday evening as it reminds me I have go to work on monday 😕 I want a vacation..
Plus just remembered I am on call 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Whats up girls... I hate Sunday evening as it reminds me I have go to work on monday 😕 I want a vacation..
Plus just remembered I am on call 😭😭😭😭
Aww dear.. 🤗
I know Mondays are tiring yaar..
Good morning guys🤗
N happy new year
Good morning Neha 🤗
good morningOriginally posted by: merryyura
Good morning🤗
Mera msg dekh
Originally posted by: nimarious
Soni🤗gm....good to see u....mujhe laga tu sogyi.....i was thinking of u only....ki aaj tu nhi ayi abhi tk....
Aww how sweet, haan diwali n now new years so just busy
good morning
Happy new year
Goodmorning Neha n same to u🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww how sweet, haan diwali n now new years so just busy
Bhabhi saal mubarak...
Happy new year
Originally posted by: merryyura
Good morning🤗
Goodmorning🤗