@isa, remember the time when siddhant was attempting to say ILU in telugu to anushka w/o even knowing the translation? lol
Yes...it's from YPNTKH......correct....1 guy told him first...remember.......👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@isa, remember the time when siddhant was attempting to say ILU in telugu to anushka w/o even knowing the translation? lol
Yes...it's from YPNTKH......correct....1 guy told him first...remember.......👍🏼
Thank you...I know how are you but a long thing needs to be updated in my dictionary.......😆
Kar lo😆
and isa is already prepped to speak bengali today when the touchdown happens lolMeena will be speaking only Bengali next few days and her fam. & office colleagues will come searching for us......
Bhagu is sleeping..........without answering my question?😲
lolz & anushka corrected him for it lolYes...it's from YPNTKH......correct....1 guy told him first...remember.......👍🏼
lolz & anushka corrected him for it lol
Guess...Vagee won't mind to correct us.......😉🤣
got it...at least now have some little idea...thanks razia..
Welcome🤗
lol 🤣isa so keen now
and isa is already prepped to speak bengali today when the touchdown happens lol
Yeah...I already place Razia on task........😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5