Rahul vs Ruby is fun!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Rahul vs Ruby is fun!
I m loving rubbu ke points minus her dress n look
it will create conflict of interest for lawyer sallu!
Yeh lawyer toh 6 weeks mai hi client ko betray kardiya 🤣
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Bruh!! She's so cunning ejaz uske chalak 1% de diya 50% dena chaiye ta.
Ejaz gauged her very very well.
Yeah finally he did! Itne time se she's been mocking him under the guise of caring about him. Chalo - better late than never 😆
Khatarnaak tha wohRubina to Rahul -- Haan ye dil k saaf h...1%🤣🤣🤣
These contestants can make any interesting and happening task as well hell boring! This is also a talent 😆
Originally posted by: Chingaari
I m loving rubbu ke points minus her dress n look
She is spot on..
chal bay mjhe hurt huraha h 😆Originally posted by: Chingaari
Fake word bohat chhota hai iske liye...last season wali ko bhi beat kar diya
at least she(rubina) is loyal in friendshipOriginally posted by: shubhzie
Eijaz was correct, ye puri 100% banavti hi hai. I hate to say this but if I have to choose between Rubina and Jas, I will choose Rubina
Rahul says jinke dil maile hote hai woh dusro ka saaf dil nahi dekh sakte.. 🤣