aise kaise 😲
Sallu toh Eijaaz ka wakeel hai. Lawyer cant go against their clients. Breach of loyalty 🤣
Eijaz should take Sallu off his retainer now 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
aise kaise 😲
Sallu toh Eijaaz ka wakeel hai. Lawyer cant go against their clients. Breach of loyalty 🤣
Eijaz should take Sallu off his retainer now 😆
Lol waise loser lion rotdu Rahul 4. Py agaya ormax m lol 😂
Superiority Complex main; she says even wrong things like a teacher & with ‘I know it all attitude’
Originally posted by: shubhzie
Eijaz was correct, ye puri 100% banavti hi hai. I hate to say this but if I have to choose between Rubina and Jas, I will choose Rubina
same!
Ruby over Jas
Rahul on Ruby
50% Superiority complex
30% I me myself
12% boring
7% entertaining for the devil vs angel task
1% dusre ke mudde pe padke banduk chalana
Ruby says disagree, self confidence is not superiority complex... Care for other HMs, have high entertainment quotient.. Disagree about dusre ke. Mudde... Had feeling for Jas not against u..
Haaye bechari kitni masoom aur bholi hain apni Jassu. LOL - she's hella fake 😆
Fake word bohat chhota hai iske liye...last season wali ko bhi beat kar diya
Haaye bechari kitni masoom aur bholi hain apni Jassu. LOL - she's hella fake 😆
Bruh!! She's so cunning ejaz uske chalak 1% de diya 50% dena chaiye ta.
Ejaz gauged her very very well.
Rubina to Rahul -- Haan ye dil k saaf h...1%🤣🤣🤣
Waah My Elite Queen rocks
Ruby vs Rahul...
1% dil ke saaf
7% badtameez.. For. Abusing
12% dikhawa
30% ghamandi
50% overconfident...
Agree with Ruby ka rating totally..