Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lol oh ok its in bengali...nah im drinking ginger chai, gives my mind power in the morning...i dont trust google translate lol
Ginger tea sounds refreshing........enjoy it.....I don't believe Google translate blindly..........but my Bengali friends taught me this one........
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yeah
hot weather
12 PM to 6 PM
so it's at peak
I will send via aeroplane 😆
Do you want me to check in the airport soon? Please send....we'll be running in negative shortly......
thanks Isa this is cute

You're most welcomeji...don't forget to mail some ho weather.....you can keep your hotness with you....🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
yeah
CSIR
ours is UGC NET
my subject is social medicine and community health
That sounds very interesting.......are you planning to join social service? All of the hospitals especially over here we have pretty good & strong dept. of this....
hello hi bye byehi isa priya and everyone else
Originally posted by: YGALBXJWURPPSVQM
That sounds very interesting.......are you planning to join social service? All of the hospitals especially over here we have pretty good & strong dept. of this....
I have not decided much
will figure out
@bold 👍🏼
Originally posted by: JGVKOVKIKNLHPG3V
You're most welcomeji...don't forget to mail some ho weather.....you can keep your hotness with you....🤣
🤣
Sent
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5