Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
No idea😔.i'm watching it but kabhi kabhi
Me too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
No idea😔.i'm watching it but kabhi kabhi
Me too.
Gohar's bad times have begun. In the next episode of this drama, Jahangir will kick Gohar out of the house.
No. It is Zoya Nasir.
You can watch this short film here:
Is this short film good?No. It is Zoya Nasir.
You can watch this short film here:
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Is this short film good?
I didn't watch it. I don't like the cast, nor the horror .🤔
I have made up my mind, from now on I will not watch any horror movie or drama.I didn't watch it. I don't like the cast, nor the horror .🤔
Beautiful couple❤️.Is he an actor?
I heard that this drama is going to end next week.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
I heard that this drama is going to end next week.
It's about time. I am shocked Minal would sign such a long drama! 🤓