Is it the same as CSIR for Science? I've seen it in many folks' CVs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it the same as CSIR for Science? I've seen it in many folks' CVs
That sounds fun, enjoy it! Yeah...I know...you folks still have the lockdown? That's best for the situation...👍🏼
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
no actually I went out in heat for NET exam
also had cough
so consequences of that😆
Did you mean hot weather? Please send some here.........take care...good luck with your test.....👍🏼
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi! Hope things will be easier for you. A big hug to you🤗 You've been more than a busy bee last weeks, hope you're well & taking care of yourself as well🤗
Thanks...buddy! Trying....how is your study going? Are you around today or dozed off? I'm on & off...
thanks
That sounds fun, enjoy it! Yeah...I know...you folks still have the lockdown? That's best for the situation...👍🏼
Yeah cases are rising
Hopefully we can go to the temple next year
yeah i miss the raunak...Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I'm good. How have you been?
I see you're the only active member of us right now in this forum... The forum has became so Silent for the storyline
nice ! good luck for it!
you got the idea at least of like to expectthats nice...im pretty sure you'll do great...who knows u might pass this one...good luck..Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
JRF
I gave exam last week only
it was 2nd attempt
without preparation
next time will give with good preparation
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5