Happy Diwali to all of you......who are celebrating!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Diwali to all of you......who are celebrating!
Hi Bhagu! How are you doing? Have a wonderful Diwali with friends & family.....🤗
happy diwali to u all
Hi Meena! How are you doing? Hope you have a wonderful Diwali!
Wow..........this is such a beautiful image......👏Happy Diwali to you too!🤗
Thank you, FB!... The message is beautiful............even wonderful the sponsorship......🤣Happy Diwali to you too!
look whp's here lolHi Meena! How are you doing? Hope you have a wonderful Diwali!
The time suggested by Lavy works fine for me. But, unfortunately that's a busy weekend for me. Hope you're doing well, Priya!
Hi Bud!.........Hope you're doing well!🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys let's meet here on 21st Nov(saturday) at 10.00 PM IST... everyone will be free I believe😃
If not discuss the time when y'all will be free.... let's fix on particular date...
P.S- Miss chatting with y'all😭🤗 ek din sab milke chatting karenge, time and date fix kardo... till then y'all continue!😳
Hi Lavy! Organize korna ke liyae sukhriya..........hope you'll get it what I've tried to say.......Hope you're doing well........🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5