Pehle dekhte haii....par beard bina accha nhi lagega...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pehle dekhte haii....par beard bina accha nhi lagega...
side me mole lagalega ya aankho me kaajal, baal bhi lambe kar sakta hai🤣🤣 phir riddhu bhi uske baalo ko side karegi😆Originally posted by: pyaar2012
i think this is a fake news...but then again i think if he will have beard sab toh pehchan lenge....Then again he will b given a beard. Uga lega eventually.....😜😜😜
Damn you muskie.. I've made a picture of this in my head. How I'll get this out of my head.🤪side me mole lagalega ya aankho me kaajal, baal bhi lambe kar sakta hai🤣🤣 phir riddhu bhi uske baalo ko side karegi😆
I was vouching for Aryan Mathur look.
Beard is a temporary thing.It can b grown and fake beard can b installed. But is this iv even real.??Tt wale bohot rumors fehlate hai....And even if its true it will b Raja beta look. The look and character will b temporary and Vansh will have to return. At one point they will have to return and he cannot die like this.....
Areey vihaan naam k aya toh accha hai per vihaan naam k kisi ko dari ho nahi saktey kaya!without beard don't know how I will watch him.🤔
😆Originally posted by: NewAccount
Damn you muskie.. I've made a picture of this in my head. How I'll get this out of my head.🤪
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
I was vouching for Aryan Mathur look.
Beard is a temporary thing.It can b grown and fake beard can b installed. But is this iv even real.??Tt wale bohot rumors fehlate hai....And even if its true it will b Raja beta look. The look and character will b temporary and Vansh will have to return. At one point they will have to return and he cannot die like this.....
I was also very much supporting his twisted look ...if he changes get up & accent of talking style then nobody will doubt. ...Gillette shave ki kaya jarurat! 😣
Pehele yeh toh confirm ho jaye that even this is real or not..
Saachhh
That beard suits Vansh
Vansh needs that beard