Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Live tv is for premium subscribers🤔
I am tempted to buy subscription🤢
But problem is I only watch KKB that too only Pranbir.
then how you watch premium episodes everyday?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Live tv is for premium subscribers🤔
I am tempted to buy subscription🤢
But problem is I only watch KKB that too only Pranbir.
then how you watch premium episodes everyday?
me too have subscribed only for Pranbir...as i don't watch any other serial too
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
diwali started, mehras are together n dasi is waiting for pragya
Oh gosh please tell me Pragya's grah pravesh is not in real.
Damnnnnnn I don't want Prachi to enter the hell hole🤢
Lol I guessed it right Aliya is planning Meera-Abhi's wedding
Isko aur koi kaam hai ke nehi!
Full time dusro ki life barbad karne mein tuli hui hai🤔
Sis show's Monday episode has been uploaded on zee5🤔
🤢
Premium diwali Episode has been uploaded on zee5☺️ (2h 8m)
Thumbnail: Pranbir eye lock❤️
premium episode is of 16th November right? Oh god I thought they were ahead in shooting. But now looks like everything was planned for the Diwali 3 hour episode. Now they are back to shooting a day before the episode.
Originally posted by: livelytanu
premium episode is of 16th November right? Oh god I thought they were ahead in shooting. But now looks like everything was planned for the Diwali 3 hour episode. Now they are back to shooting a day before the episode.
I am confused.
Its dated as 13th November on Zee5😕
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3