Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

Oh man I want a belly peircing scene in this track
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Oh man I want a belly peircing scene in this track
she already hv na....
abb kaham to pierce 😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Oh man I want a belly peircing scene in this track
Yeah they could show this
Rudra telling her he wants to see it again & Pree all red
Originally posted by: Eloquent
Yeah they could show this
Rudra telling her he wants to see it again & Pree all red
Even if he dont ask her she allows him to touch it am i wishing so much😉
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Even if he dont ask her she allows him to touch it am i wishing so much😉
If she goes overboard with denial & he gets a little hurt, then to compensate for that...
Originally posted by: Eloquent
If she goes overboard with denial & he gets a little hurt, then to compensate for that...
I dont thnk they wont be any denial
Bachna chahata hi kaun hai

gud nyt galzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz