Kasauti bann rhi idhar 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kasauti bann rhi idhar 🤪
Originally posted by: K4JMEZC4BZPYA6SI
TC spoiler : Bondita to join school and get educated
Although Anirudh wants Bondita to study hard and empower herself, Bijoy and others disgrace her for the same.
Bondita gets confused deciding what's right and now, her past encounter with Gandhi Ji will prompt her into getting influenced by his ideologies.
Bondita thus comes to Anirudh and reveals that Gandhi Ji has guided her in the right way and now, she agrees to go to school.
Bijoy 🤣🤣🤪
Ye log episode dekhne ke bad spoiler dete he
Puri duniya ko pata chal jane ke bad
Bijoy lol
Mahi ke bidu ka namkaran nah nambijoy kar diya 🤣🤣
Coloring is so good dear... Nice one..
Thank you🤗
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Ye log episode dekhne ke bad spoiler dete he
Puri duniya ko pata chal jane ke bad
Bijoy lol
Mahi ke bidu ka namkaran nah nambijoy kar diya 🤣🤣
Pata nahi kyu spoiler bolte hain 🤪
Written update bol de better hoga 🤣
And Bijoy padhke mujhe hasi aa gayi 🤣
I m excited for today's episode honestly !
I m excited for today's episode honestly !
Me too
I was catching up the brothel track so I m super shocked with bondu braveness she literally escape that sampoorna !!
And the way she reacted when tara bai tried to scare by showing second damaged eye !!
And yess I noticed that she doesn't like the bad touch of tara bai ...😡
How come a 11yo doesn't felt anything after so much happened with her in brothel and in that village ...
I honestly need grown up bondu breakdown pov ...
Abhi toh woh sabko maaf kar rahi hai ...
She might be nazarandaazing 🤣
I was catching up the brothel track so I m super shocked with bondu braveness she literally escape that sampoorna !!
And the way she reacted when tara bai tried to scare by showing second damaged eye !!
And yess I noticed that she doesn't like the bad touch of tara bai ...😡
How come a 11yo doesn't felt anything after so much happened with her in brothel and in that village ...
I honestly need grown up bondu breakdown pov ...
Abhi toh woh sabko maaf kar rahi hai ...
Maybe she's too young to actually understand what happened in Brothel. Later on, she must realize...