🤗
Waiting for vansh to climb up the cliff quicker than he fell!🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗
Waiting for vansh to climb up the cliff quicker than he fell!🤣🤣🤣
Hi
Eesha, Manisha, Nabila, Ziva n everyone present here
🤗
🤣🤣🤣
I’m for sure waitin for it 😜
I guess most of the fans were neutrals. They didn't watch show for particular actor. After a point when alisha was neglected they started to leave the show. I'm not talking about forum it's in general perspective.Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Waise jyada fan nahi the kya unke show ke
Me unka forum dekhke aai
Total 40k post bhi nahi hai waha
Hellllloooo
vansh kya cliff wapas chadke ayega?🤣
Hi Mani🤗
Same here ....we hv to deal with VR death tday
mera naam nahi hai😒
Hi Eesha 🤗
Am gud too but feeling tired 😵
Same waiting for the epi....to see wht CVs hv stored for us😳