Khair chodi behen... Jo hona tha woh ho chuka..
Let's see what my destiny has stored for me now..
Accha!! Mein Hospital jaa rahi hoon ab.. Aake baat karti hoon...
Kuch toh behtar planned hai❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Khair chodi behen... Jo hona tha woh ho chuka..
Let's see what my destiny has stored for me now..
Accha!! Mein Hospital jaa rahi hoon ab.. Aake baat karti hoon...
Kuch toh behtar planned hai❤️
First you finish watch ADHY...Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Shaheen, can u recommend any other show than These two?
I've completed YKS & now watching ADHY. Suggest me another that I should watch next
I will suggest you another show too BBAB...
How's ADHY???
Hi girls
I have been busy lately
What's happening??
Happy Diwali Alexia..!!
First you finish watch ADHY...
I will suggest you another show too BBAB...
How's ADHY???
Not finished yet. Recommend mei Ehd e wafah aya tha..Ahad ko dekha to I started watching that & I'm totally loving it❤️
Ehd e wafah is good show though... But couldn't match YKS..Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Not finished yet. Recommend mei Ehd e wafah aya tha..Ahad ko dekha to I started watching that & I'm totally loving it❤️
In ITV shows, ADHY is best..
Ehd e wafah is good show though... But couldn't match YKS..
In ITV shows, ADHY is best..
Okay, then EEW khatam karke wo dekhungi..It has more episodes than Pdramas na so pehle ye khatam karu phir wo dekhungi
How r u behen? I hope everything is going well
Fine....Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Okay, then EEW khatam karke wo dekhungi..It has more episodes than Pdramas na so pehle ye khatam karu phir wo dekhungi
How r u behen? I hope everything is going well
Hamaara chodo behen... Hum jee rahe hai yehi kaafi hai..