Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thankyouu Ritzi❤️Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Beautiful creations mahi
Dead for the 2nd time☺️
what's up!?? any predictions for today's epi!?Originally posted by: caller123
Mahi 🤗❤️
Such a lovely shot it is and you made it more beautiful..

Biwi ke saamne sher bhi billi ban jaate hai🤪🤣
oyeeee tum dabba check kro❤️Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Superb One mahi❤️❤️
And thankyouuu❤️
Isn't it the school shown in yesterday's precap is Court set of Filmcity??
Well I am celebrating it tomorrow❤️Happy Diwali Mahi... Ache se Enjoy karo..
Ps: I have prescribed some sleeping pills and anti depressants to relieve my pain.. I am taking those and taking rest now..
Also do pm me if free what decision you too about it!!@🤗
Take caree you need it❤️